Tutorial with all the details to introduce Minecraft in class:
- Where to download it . How much? What is the difference between the Premium and non-Premium version? What is a non-premium launcher.
- How to play. Visual guide and PDF with instructions on everything you need to know to get started
- Install Minecraft in the classroom.
- Differences between ‘Single player’ and ‘Multiplayer’
- Types of servers. Open game on LAN, local dedicated server, remote dedicated server
If you liked it please LIKE IT and so you don’t miss any video SUBSCRIBE to the channel
Links and downloads
- Download and buy Minecraft Desktop
- NON-PREMIUM Launchers (not recommended): Mineshafter, Darklbp
- Minecraft Education Edition: http://education.minecraft.net/
- Minecraft EDU (to be phased out): http://education.minecraft.net/minecraftedu/
- Manual to learn to play Minecraft for teachers, by Professor Héctor Galindo